The American Society of Naval Engineers (ASNE) will host the High Performance Craft (HiPer Craft) Forum on June 19-20, 2013 at the Half Moone Cruise and Celebration Center in Norfolk, Va.
Government and Industry Speakers Include:
• CAPT Dan Shultz, Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC), N9
• Dr. Johan Ullman, High Speed Boat Operation Professionals - HSBO Pro
Panelists and Moderators Include:
• Dr. Marty Irvine, ONR Science Advisor, NECC N9
• Mr. Richard Graves, EODGRU2, N8
• Mr. Tom Guthlein, USCG Retired, former Commanding Officer of USCG Castle Hill Station
• Mr. Jonathan Hill, AMRINA, AFNI, Training Director at FRC International Ltd and Trident Marine Ltd.
• CAPT D.B. Huffman, Commanding Officer, Homeland Security Division, Norfolk Police Department
• Mr. Dave Menna, Donald L. Blount & Associates, Inc.
• Mr. Eric Norris, Manager, Naval Engineering Department, ABS
• Dr. Adrian Onas, Consultant, Det Norske Veritas (DNV) (Invited)
• Mr. Scott Sampson, Naval Architect, Naval Surface Warfare Center, Carderock Division
• Dr. Trevor Dobbins, STResearch Ltd.
• Mr. Tyler Brand, President, StrongWake Ltd.
Also, presentations will be given by:
• CDR Chad Jacoby, USCG, PE, Patrol Boat Product Line Manager
• Mr. Dennis Danko, NSWC Carderock
• Ms. Paula Trimble, Rapid Reaction Technology Office, OSD AT&L Assistant Secretary for Research & Engineering
• Mr. Walt Pullar, Chief Executive Officer, RMGS, Inc.
• Mr. John Mark Serré, PE, Navy Expeditionary Energy SME, Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC) N9
• Prof. Milind Tambe, TEAMCORE/University of Southern California
• Dr. Joe DiRenzo, USCG, Chief, Operations Analysis Division at Coast Guard Atlantic Area
• LT Elizabeth Denicola, U.S. Coast Guard
• Mr. Greg Sabin, Additive Manufacturing Industry Consultant
• Mr. Tim Shinbara, Technical Director, The Association For Manufacturing Technology (AMT)
Professional Development Courses
Three professional development courses are being offered at HiPer Craft 2013. Attendees can earn up to three Professional Development Hours (PDH) or three Continuous Learning Point (CLP) recommendations per course.
• WBV MANAGER, Presented by FRC International on Tuesday, June 18.
• Ship Seakeeping and Small Boat Dynamics During Launch and Recovery, Presented on Wednesday, June 19.
• Project/Program Management Challenges & Successes - An Interactive Knowledge Sharing Workshop, Presented by CACI on Thursday, June 20.
ASNE offers no-cost registration for all active duty military and civilian government employees as well as full-time students.
For more information about HiPer Craft 2013, contact ASNE at (703) 836-6727 or firstname.lastname@example.org or go to: www.navalengineers.org/Hiper2013