Positioning Transducers for Stamping, Die Casting Applications
Balluff Micropulse® Generation 7 Linear Position Transducers Are Now Available with a Rapid Replacement Module Option
Balluff’s popular Micropulse® Generation 7 linear position transducers are now available with a Rapid Replacement Module (RRM) option. This RRM option allows quick field replacement without removing the pressure tube from the hydraulic cylinder, making field-level maintenance fast and easy. With the RRM option, the transducer electronics and sensing element can be replaced as a single unit, while the hydraulic seal remains intact.
Rapid Replacement Module Benefits:
• No hydraulic oil spillage, and no need for environmental containment
• No danger of hot oil spillage
• No need to bleed air from the hydraulic system after replacement
• No danger of hydraulic system contamination
• 100% exchange of sensor package eliminates troubleshooting guesswork
• Dimensionally identical to standard Balluff rod-style transducers
• Replacement cartridges can be installed into existing standard pressure tubes
• Available for all BTL7 output and connector types
Micropulse® transducers are used in stamping presses, die casting, and all types of automated machinery where a continuous, absolute position signal is required.