EPL Announces First Production from Well

Wednesday, October 31, 2007
New Orleans-based Energy Partners Ltd., reported its South Timbalier 41 Cap Rock discovery well is now online and is producing about 1,900 barrels of oil and 18 million cubic feet of natural gas per day. EPL is the well’s operator with 60 percent working interest and W&T Offshore Inc. holds the remaining 40 percent. EPL is an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company with operations focused along the U.S. Gulf Coast, both onshore and offshore.

Maritime Today


The Maritime Industry's original and most viewed E-News Service

Maritime Reporter June 2016 Digital Edition
FREE Maritime Reporter Subscription
Latest Maritime News    rss feeds

Offshore

Gas Plant Fire Halts US Gulf Coast Platforms

At least two offshore oil platforms halted operations on Tuesday in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico after a fire at a natural gas processing plant in Mississippi shut a

Sevan Marine Divests Stake in KANFA Aragon

Sevan Marine ASA said it has disposed 50 percent of its stake in KANFA Aragon AS to Sembcorp Marine Ltd. for cash consideration of NOK 20 million, representing

Norwegian Unions Say 755 O&G Workers Could Strike

About 755 Norwegian workers on seven oil and gas fields could go on strike from Saturday, hitting output from western Europe's top producer, if a new wage deal is not agreed before a Friday deadline,

Education/Training

New Port Academy Liverpool Unveiled at Grand Opening

LIVERPOOL City Region has launched a new  £2.5 million maritime training academy which it believes is the only one in the U.K. to create vitally needed skills and

Charting the Shift of Oceanic Boundary Currents

Global warming results in fundamental changes to important ocean currents. As scientists from the Alfred-Wegener-Institute show in a new study, wind-driven subtropical

Danelec Launches ECDIS Computer-based Training

Danelec Launches ECDIS Computer-based Training   Danelec Marine has launched a new computer-based training (CBT) program for its second-generation DM800 ECDIS G2 products.

 
 
Maritime Careers / Shipboard Positions Maritime Contracts Maritime Standards Naval Architecture Pod Propulsion Salvage Ship Repair Ship Simulators Shipbuilding / Vessel Construction Sonar
rss | archive | history | articles | privacy | contributors | top maritime news | about us | copyright | maritime magazines
maritime security news | shipbuilding news | maritime industry | shipping news | maritime reporting | workboats news | ship design | maritime business

Time taken: 0.1059 sec (9 req/sec)