In response to feedback from exhibitors, SNAME will introduce Innovation Sessions during the SMTC&E and SPS, scheduled to be held in Houston on October 20-21, 2005. Exhibitors who have new products or technologies can use these sessions to make presentations to SMTC&E and SPS conference attendees in a special lecture-style area of the Expo Hall with seating for up to 30.
· 20-minute segments, with 10 minutes for Q&A, for a total of 30 minutes maximum per session.
· Time slots available are:
Thursday, October 20 - 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Friday, October 21 - 8:30 am – 9:30 am and 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
· Although these presentations will not be formally reviewed, SNAME must reserve the right to refuse any that do not seem appropriate, and will rely on the exhibitor’s and presenter’s own standards of professional behavior to make close supervision unnecessary.
· Brief abstracts must be submitted to SNAME HQ to email@example.com.
· As there are only twelve slots available, they will be on a first come, first served basis. You will receive a confirmation after your abstract has been received. Two additional presentations will be selected as standbys.