Tsakos Energy Navigation
Limited (TEN)today announced that it had conducted its Annual General Meeting
(AGM). All of the resolutions proposed were approved, and specifically, the Company announced that:
* Mr. D. John Stavropoulos and Mr. P. Nicholson were re-elected to serve
two-year terms on the Board of Directors.
* Mr. W. O'Neil and Mr. F. Nusspickel were newly elected to the Board of
Directors to serve two-year terms.
* The audited financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2003
* Ernst & Young were appointed as auditors for the financial year ending
December 31, 2004
* The proposal for the remuneration of the non-executive directors was
* Shareholder acceptance of the Tsakos Energy Navigation Limited 2004