TEN Holds Eleventh Annual General Meeting
Tsakos Energy Navigation Limited (TEN)today announced that it had conducted its Annual General Meeting (AGM). All of the resolutions proposed were approved, and specifically, the Company announced that:
* Mr. D. John Stavropoulos and Mr. P. Nicholson were re-elected to serve
two-year terms on the Board of Directors.
* Mr. W. O'Neil and Mr. F. Nusspickel were newly elected to the Board of
Directors to serve two-year terms.
* The audited financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2003
* Ernst & Young were appointed as auditors for the financial year ending
December 31, 2004
* The proposal for the remuneration of the non-executive directors was
* Shareholder acceptance of the Tsakos Energy Navigation Limited 2004