FloScan Instrument Company, Inc. has announced ABS Product Design Assessment Certification for its new line of Series K Stainless Steel Diesel Fuel Flowmeters. This certification permits the installation of FloScan Fuel Monitoring Systems on ABS-classed vessels requiring steel piping components.
FloScan is a global manufacturer of Fuel Monitoring Systems for permanent installation on diesel and gasoline engines. FloScan Systems are installed worldwide on commercial and recreational vessels, stationary industrial generators and general aviation aircraft ... everywhere internal combustion engines are used. Since FloScan flowmeters were first introduced in aircraft 40 years ago, more than 750,000 FloScan sensors and systems have found their way onto almost every make of gasoline and diesel engine in the world rated from 25hp to 6000hp.
The FloScan Advantage
- New Stainless Steel Flowmeters receive ABS Product Design Assessment Certification
- ISO 19920/19921 Fire Test Certified (American Bureau of Shipping requirement)
- Over 40 years of experience monitoring fuel flow
- 750,000+ engine installations without a single fuel blockage
- Meets all engine manufacturer pressure drop specifications
- "Fail-Open" design eliminates the need for a fuel bypass line
- Blocked rotor has no adverse effect on fuel flow and pressure drop
- Extremely low pressure drop as compared to oval gear PD sensors
- Flow sensor has no replaceable parts (maintenance free with infinite bearing life)
- Repeatability guaranteed to (+/-) 0.5% for lifetime of flow sensor
For pricing and availability, call 206-524-6625 or email [email protected]