Veson Nautical offers a hosted option for IMOS (Integrated Maritime Operations System), its flagship solution. The new IMOSLive option eliminates up-front IT infrastructure investment and management, in-house installation of software, and internal hardware and software upkeep.
With secure hosting and software maintenance by Veson Nautical, IMOSLive clients are able to:
- Host their IMOS applications on regional cloud server instances
- Connect to IMOS from anywhere in the world by launching the full application via a web portal
- Automate server monitoring, with regular checks performed by Veson Nautical as well as the option for Veson-managed upgrades
- Protect data with 256-bit SSL encryption
- Seamlessly integrate with local email and productivity tools
“The IMOSLive model is something our clients have been asking for, and we’re excited to move in this direction with them. It’s is a scalable way for shipping companies to get up and running with IMOS quickly,” says Sean Riley, Vice President of Commercial Operations at Veson. “On top of IMOS’ industry standard workflows, IMOSLive provides quick and resource-efficient implementation. Each server instance’s security is guaranteed, so clients can leave infrastructure and maintenance concerns to us.”
IMOS is built around the way people work, enabling users to make better business decisions that ultimately maximize profits. Today, the solution is comprised of core Chartering, Operations, and Financials modules, plus optional add-on functionality for bunker management, cargo scheduling, trading and risk management, demurrage, pooling, reporting lightering, Veslink, and LNG. The IMOS solution also interfaces flexibly to third party systems and market data feeds to suit client requirements.