Concordia Maritime 1H 2014 Interim Report
Swedish tankship owners Concordia Maritime inform of positive results in the first half of 2014 after the sale of shares in jointly-controlled entities, Stena Poseidon and Palva.
- New contract with global oil and gas company in line with new employment strategy Seasonal market decline stronger than expected profit expected for full year
- Total income, MSEK: 301,4 (246,7)
- EBITDA, MSEK: 138,2 (90,0)
- Operating result, MSEK: 68,1 (18,2)
- Result after tax, MSEK: 52,3 (1,4)
About the company
Concordia Maritime is an international tanker shipping company. Its focus is on cost-effective and safe transportation of refined petroleum products and vegetable oils. The company’s B shares were admitted to trading on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm in 1984.