Defence IQ's upcoming Surface Warships Conference, 30 - 31 January, 2013: an opportunity to understand warship construction challenges & technical solutions.
The development of highly capable, flexible and value for money surface fleets that are capable of functioning with coalition partners in a wide-variety of threat environments, remains fundamental to the modern navy.
The role of the warship has never been more varied and important and Defence IQ's upcoming Surface Warships conference, which is taking place 30 - 31 January, 2013 in Madrid, will provide the opportunity to further understand the challenges that navies face and the technological solutions available.
Surface Warships 2013 will provide the prospect to:
• Attain knowledge of the latest vessel design - discover how modular designs and clip-on capability is being implemented
• Gain a clear vision of how officers from developing and newer navies are executing their procurement strategies
• Discuss the successful integration and operation of core combat systems into vessels
The 3rd annual event will see new keynote briefings from:
• Vice Admiral Jose Antonio Ruesta Botella , Chief of Plans and Policy, Spanish Navy
• Rear Admiral Petronio Augusto Siqueira de Aguiar , Fleet Renewal Programme Coordinator, Brazilian Navy
• Rear Admiral Irfan Arabaci , Head of Operational Training, Representing Admiral Murat Bilgel Chief of the Turkish Navy, Turkish Navy
• Captain Paul Rouffaer RNLM, Deputy Programme Manager, NATOSea Sparrow Office
• Captain Jon Hill , MPM for AEGIS Integrated Combat Systems, PEO Integrated Warfare Systems, US Navy
Surface Warships will assemble the naval community in order to tackle the numerous challenges faced in putting a capable force to sea in times of constrained budgets.
For more information click here.