EDHEC-Risk Institute Welcomes Eight New Members
EDHEC-Risk Institute announced that eight new members have joined its international advisory board, which brings together scholars, representatives of regulatory bodies as well as senior executives from business partners and other institutions.
The role of the international advisory board is to validate the relevance and goals of the research program proposals presented by the institute’s management and to evaluate research outcomes with respect to their potential impact on industry practices.
The 47 members of the board also advise on the objectives and contents of projects deriving from the expertise of the institute, thereby ensuring that graduate and executive programmes remain at the forefront of developments in the marketplace.
The eight new members are as follows:
- Jacques Beyssade, Chief Risk Officer, Natixis
- Suzanne Bishopric, Director, Investment Management Division, United Nations Joint Staff Pension Fund
- Sally Bridgeland, Chief Executive Officer, BP Pension Trustees
- Nicolas Gaussel, Chief Investment Officer, Lyxor Asset Management
- Peter Heng, Senior Vice President and Chief Investment Officer, NTUC Income Insurance Co-operative
- Masamichi Kono, Vice Commissioner for International Affairs, Financial Services Agency, Japan
- Tony Lally, Chief Executive Officer, Sunsuper
- Tokihiko Shimizu, Director General, Research Department and Investment Policy Actuary, Government Pension Investment Fund (GPIF), Japan