CII-Institute of Logistics, as a part of its continuous endeavor in driving excellence and enable in sharing best practices in logistics and supply chain management organized the maiden Supply Chain And Logistics Excellence (SCALE) Awards on 21 & 22 May 2014 at Mumbai. The Award comprised 10 categories in logistics service industry and 4 in user industry. Awards list enclosed.
R Dinesh, Chairman, CII Institute of Logistics Advisory Council, Chairman SCALE Awards & JMD, TVS Sons Limited highlighted that “CII believes that this will be a step towards bringing in global standards in logistics and supply chain sector and enable more outsourcing to take place”.
“The aim of the Awards programme is to encourage and acknowledge organisations that have successfully managed to implement best practices supply chain solutions, added Dinesh.
K V Mahidhar, Head - CII Institute of Logistics underlined that “this award programme enabled in ushering in a movement to drive excellence in logistics & supply chain sector and also facilitated in profiling logistics service providers. CII would conduct more such progammes."
CII Institute of Logistics have partnered with E&Y in organising this programme informed, Mr Mahidhar.
Result for SCALE Awards 2013
1. Delex Cargo India Private Limited for “Emerging Logistics Player”
2. INDO ARYA Logistics for “Best Innovation in Logistics Service Industry”
3. Lifestyle International Pvt. Ltd. for “Best Innovation in User Industry”
4. Piramal Glass Ltd. for “Best Innovation in User Industry”
5. The Ramco Cements Ltd for “Best Innovation in User Industry”
6. Sravan Shipping Services Pvt. Ltd. for “Best CSR Practices”
1. Shree Shubham Logistics Limited
Chemical & Liquid Logistics
1. Pon Pure Logistics Pvt. Ltd.
2. Toll (India) Logistics Pvt. Ltd.
1. ColdEX Logistics Pvt. Ltd.
2. Cargo Service Center India Pvt. Ltd.
3. M J Logistics Services Ltd.
1. UltraTech Cement Ltd.
2. Tata Steel Ltd.
3. Tata Chemicals Ltd.
1. APM Terminals India Pvt. Ltd.
2. Cisco Systems
3. Tata Motors Ltd.