Proven Logistics Solutions' Breakbulk Americas Heavy-Lift Technical Workshop "Planning Your Heavy-Lift Transport"
Transportation of Heavy-Lift items ranks among the most challenging and complex services in logistics and is handled by specialized companies and individuals. With this in mind Proven Logistics Solutions have organized a training program that will help:
• Make the very best choices throughout transport planning and execution
• Eliminate unnecessary risk and costs, and
• Positively impact your company's bottom line
The venue is at George R. Brown Convention Center, Houston, TX
The organizers say that whether you are the manufacturer of the equipment to be moved, are responsible for procuring or coordinating transportation services, or are actually providing Heavy Lift Handling and Transport, this information-packed, workshop is important for you.
Included in the registration package:
• 1 Day Conference Exhibit Hall Pass Wednesday, October 10 (up to a $180.00 Value!)
• Laminated "Heavy-Lift Transport Quick Reference Guide"
• Glossary of Heavy-Lift Terms
• Packet of printed presentation materials with follow up link to electronic file
• NEI Certified Export Specialist (CES) – 6 Credit Points for attending Forwarders (Course is accredited by National Educational Institute of NCBFFA)
• Certificate of Achievement – "Planning Heavy-Lift Transport"
• Continental Breakfast, Lunch, Beverages
$440.00 per person, Early Registration before September 9, 2012
$550.00 per person, September 9, 2012 and after.
For further details and to register click here.