LED Hands-free Work Light Introduced by KH Industries
KH Industries launches its HazLoc Lantern™, an intrinsically safe, rechargeable LED hands-free lantern.
More than just a flashlight, say the makers, the HazLoc Lantern allows the operator to inspect and then work hands free in hazardous locations. The HazLoc Lantern’s exclusive feature is a 340° rotating head with 70° pivoting angle, the operator can position the light either horizontally or vertically and angle the medium spotlight beam directly at the work site.
The new lantern provides inspection and maintenance professionals a portable, hands free explosion proof work light with a 10 hour run time.
The HazLoc Lantern is certified for Class I Division 1, Groups A, B, C, and D Hazardous Locations making it ideal for operators in industrial and commercial environments classified as hazardous locations.
Features on the HazLoc LED Rechargeable Lantern include: (Part number GX3M-BG-16TA)
• Intrinsically safe design, no exposed metal
• Induction charging with no charge contacts
• Water resistant materials, lantern is buoyant
• Non Rolling body design
• 10 hour run time
• Luxeon® Rebel ES LEDs: 405-lumens
• Medium spotlight pattern FWHM Angle is ±9°
• Versatility in use: 340° rotating head with 70° pivoting angle
• Rear blue signaling lights with five patterns