HazLoc Lantern™, by KH Industries is a cUL approved intrinsically safe, rechargeable LED hands-free explosion proof light.
KH Industries’ new intrinsically safe LED HazLoc Lantern provides inspection and maintenance professionals a portable, hands free explosion proof work light with a 10 hour run time. The HazLoc Lantern is certified for Class I Division 1, Groups A, B, C, and D Hazardous Locations.
The HazLoc Lantern’s exclusive feature is a 340° rotating head with 70° pivoting angle that allows the operator to position the light either horizontally or vertically and angle the medium spotlight beam directly at the worksite. “More than just a flashlight, the HazLoc Lantern allows the operator to inspect and then work hands free in hazardous locations.” says John Herc, vice president of sales and marketing, KH Industries.
Features on the HazLoc LED Rechargeable Lantern include:
(Part number GX3M-BG-16TA)
• Intrinsically safe design, no exposed metal
• Induction charging with no charge contacts
• Water resistant materials, lantern is buoyant
• Non Rolling body design
• 10 hour run time
• Luxeon® Rebel ES LEDs: 405-lumens
• Medium spotlight pattern FWHM Angle is ±9°
• Versatility in use: 340° rotating head with 70° pivoting angle
• Rear blue signaling lights with five patterns
Certified and Listed for: Class 1 Division I, Groups A, B, C & D, Class II , Groups E, F & G, Class III, T4,cUL Listed, UL 913 Certified and NFPA Approved. The HazLoc Lantern features a shatterproof design comprised of High Impact ABS, an unbreakable Lexan® lens surrounded by a molded rubber bumper to absorb shock.