Mustang Survival Introduces MD3157 Lifejacket
Mustang Survival's first inflatable lifejacket is now available. The MD3157 is the first inflatable approved and certified as a lifejacket by Transport Canada and was designed for use in severe marine environments. The MD3157 was designed to self-right a faced-down person in seconds and provide increased in-water visibility. It also features a lightweight design and advanced inflation technology, designed to provide the wearer with improved mobility and comfort. The ability to maneuver quickly and freely is especially critical to those users who provide assistance during emergency situations. The MD3157’s compact design also makes for easier storage and accessibility on vessels where carriage of a lifejacket is required.
The MD3157 inflatable lifejacket features:
• Hydrostatic Inflation Technology (HIT™). Inflatables with HIT™ will only inflate when submerged under 4 inches or more of water. This eliminates unintended inflation due to rain, spray or humidity
• An inflator that is maintenance-free for five years. The user simply confirms that the status indicator is green and looks at the date on the inflator to know when they need to replace it
• Meets the higher safety and performance requirements of lifejackets
• Heavy duty fabric construction that improves puncture and abrasion resistance
• Product enhancements such as SOLAS reflective tape, lash tab, and an optional strobe light holder