Knightsbridge Tankers 2010 AGM Results
Knightsbridge Tankers Limited advised that the 2010 Annual General Meeting of the Company was held on September 24, 2010 at 9:30 a.m. at the Elbow Beach Hotel, 60 South Shore Road, Paget PG04, Bermuda. The following resolutions were passed:
1) To re-elect Ola Lorentzon as a Director of the company.
2) To re-elect Douglas C. Wolcott as a Director of the company.
3) To re-elect David M. White as a Director of the company.
4) To re-elect Hans Petter Aas as a Director of the company.
5) To elect Herman Billung as a Director of the company to fill the vacancy currently
existing on the Board.
6) To appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers AS as the Company's independent auditors and to
authorise the Directors to determine their remuneration.
7) That the remuneration payable to the company's Board of Directors of a total amount of fees not to exceed $500,000 be approved for the year ended December 31, 2010.
In addition, the audited consolidated financial statements for the company for the year ended December 31, 2009 were presented to the meeting.