NSRP Calls for SNAME AGM Learned Papers
The National Shipbuilding Research Program (NSRP) seeks papers for presentation at Society of Naval Architects & Marine Engineers AGM.
The NSRP is a collaboration of U.S. Shipyards that focuses on common issues with a goal of reducing the cost of acquiring, operating and maintaining Navy ships.
The Ship Production Symposium in conjunction with SNAME’s 2013 Annual Meeting has released a “Call for Papers”. The SNAME 2013 Annual Meeting/Ship Production Symposium will be held on November 6th-8th in Bellevue, WA.
Deadline for abstracts is June 3rd. Please send all submissions to SPSpapers@sname.org.
Interest areas include:
· Ship Design & Material Technologies
· Ship Warfare Systems Integration
· Surface Preparation & Coatings
· Electrical Technologies
· Planning & Production Processes
· Welding Advancements & Technologies
· Business Processes
· Information Systems
· Environmental Technologies
· Risk Management
· Human Capital & Workforce Development
· Facilities Processes
For additional information click here.