Wire Rope Lubricator 'Viper' Upgraded
With the success of the Viper Wire Rope Lubricator, manufacturers Lubrication Engineers Australia unveil the Viper Mk II.
Main feature of the product
- simplifies and speeds up the rope lubricating process: eliminates manual greasing
- safer for staff, reduced lubricant usage, less leakage and mess
- Viper kit includes a high pressure/high flow grease pump
- provides grease penetration and displaces moisture from the rope core
- reduces downtime associated with rope lubrication which improves equipment availability
- ropes cleaned and lubricated at speeds of up to 2,000 metres per hour
- The Viper Maxi MkII will lubricate up to 165mm (6-9/32”)
The Viper MkII Wire Rope Lubricator has many applications including wharf cranes, ship cranes, ROV cables, mine winders, mobile cranes, oil and gas platforms, anchor ropes, deck winches, overhead cranes and ship loaders.