The US Department of Defense informs that nine companies have each been awarded indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity fixed-price option-year two modifications for international ocean and intermodal distribution services (Universal Services Contract-7). They are:
- Maersk Line Ltd., Norfolk, Virginia, estimated $524,715,094, (P00211 to HTC711-12-D-W013);
- American President Lines Ltd., Inc., Scottsdale, Arizona, estimated $445,421,902 (P00120 to HTC711-12-D-W003);
- Farrell Lines Inc., Norfolk, Virginia, estimated $141,326,919 (P00029 to HTC711-12-D-W008);
- American Roll-On Roll-Off Carrier LLC, Park Ridge, New Jersey, estimated $138,236,665 (P00107 to HTC711-12D-W004);
- Liberty Global Logistics LLC, Lake Success, New York, estimated $90,428,969 (P00075 to HTC711-12-D-W012);
- Hapag-Lloyd USA, LLC, Tampa, Florida, estimated $84,616,444 (P00065 to HTC711-12-D-W011);
- Central Gulf Lines Inc., Mobile, Alabama, estimated $35,555,037 (P00046 to HTC711-12-D-W005);
- Foss International Inc., Seattle, Washington, estimated $12,512,210 (P00025 to HTC711-12-D-W009);
- Matson Navigation Company Inc., Oakland, California, estimated $9,645,286 (P00034 to HTC711-12-D-W014).
The modifications bring the total cumulative face value of the program to $5,932,834,105.
Work will be performed worldwide as specified on each individual order, with an expected completion date of Aug. 31, 2015.
Type of appropriation is fiscal 2014 and 2015 transportation working capital funds to be obligated on individual task orders.
U.S. Transportation Command, Directorate of Acquisition, Scott Air Force Base, Illinois, is the contracting activity.