UNOLS Call for Nominations
The University-National Oceanographic Laboratory System (UNOLS) seeks nominations & applications to fill Council and Committee vacancies in 2013.
The open positions include:
• UNOLS Council - 1 position
• Deep Submergence Science Committee - 3 positions
• Fleet Improvement Committee - 1 position
• Marcus Langseth Science Oversight Committee - 1 position
• Scientific Committee for Oceanographic Aircraft Research - 1 position
The University-National Oceanographic Laboratory System (UNOLS) is an organization of academic oceanographic institutions working in cooperation with agencies of the U.S. Federal Government to ensure broad access to modern, well-operated, state-of-the-art research vessels, aircraft, submersibles, and facilities required to support a healthy and vigorous research and education program in the ocean sciences.
UNOLS says it greatly values the contributions of our Council and Committee members. If you have an interest in serving on the UNOLS Council or a Committee you are encouraged to submit an application.