Eniram Launches New Optimization Product for LNG Sector
Eniram Limited, a provider of energy management technology and data analytic services to the shipping industry, announced an advanced fuel-saving product based on the Eniram vessel platform.
VPM for LNG in a nutshell:
• Collection of the most critical data for LNG operators and owners such as boil-off and reliquification plant efficiency.
• Offers the possibility for onshore analyses of one vessel, as well as the possibility to compare the energy management performance on several vessels or on the entire ﬂeet.
• Constant performance evaluation. Main dashboard view to offer an easy way for the crew to have a holistic view of the vessel’s energy management.
• Normalized Key Performance Indicators. VPM presents a set of normalized KPI for key energy consumers which allow direct comparison and tracking of energy effciency operation onboard interdependent of operational area, season or cargo loading. These KPIs allow true comparison and tracking of different energy initiatives.
• Intuitive graphical interface. The intuitive graphical dashboard shows in a holistic way the main energy producers and consumers in one screen. Users can access the detailed graphical view on one click to further explore the behavior of a speciﬁc component and compare it to another component in the vessels energy management system.
(As published in the April 2014 edition of Maritime Reporter & Engineering News - http://magazines.marinelink.com/Magazines/MaritimeReporter)