SENER Presents at ICCAS 2013
With ten delegates, from its Marine Business Unit and its subsidiaries in South Korea, Japan and China, six papers about the FORAN System, an open stand in the exhibition area and an audiovisual presentation, SENER has been one of the most active companies in the 16th International Conference on Computer Applications in Shipbuilding (ICCAS), from September 24-26 in Busan.
SENER has presented the following papers during the technical sessions:
- An Advanced Step in Integrating Database-Controlled Shipbuilding CAD with PLM Systems», by Roberto Penas and presented by Alfonso Cebollero;
- Challenges in Early Ship Design. Integrated Solution from Concept to Production», by Rafael de Góngora;
- FE Analysis and Lead Time Reduction by Combined Use of CAD and CAE», by Taisuke Kunisada (Sanoyas Corporation) and Shigeru Kasai (SENER Japan Engineering and Systems K.K.) and presented by the last one;
- Innovative Tool for Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams and Electrical Schematics», by Alfonso Cebollero and Yeong-Ho Kim (SENER Korea Engineering and Systems Co.) and presented by the last one;
- Migration Process between CAD Systems», by José Sánchez-Arévalo and Guangwu Liu (SENER Shanghai Systems Co.) and presented by the last one;
- New Approach to Design Transition In Korean Production Environment», by Alfonso Cebollero, Rodrigo Pérez y and Doo-Jin Lee (SENER Korea Engineering and Systems Co.) and presented by the last one.ICCAS is the most relevant event every two years about computer applications in shipbuilding. Next edition will take place in Hamburg in 2015.