Exceptional Flow with Consistent Water Pressure.
Jabsco, a recognized marine pumps and waste systems firm, has announced the new Par-Max™ Plus Series water pressure pumps – available in 4.0, 5.0, and 6.0 GPM models and provide exceptional flow and consistent water pressure to easily handle the demand of multiple outlets at one time. The Par-Max Plus patented co-injected molded diaphragm and larger heavier duty motor brushes significantly extend pump life up to 50% longer than previous models. All Par-Max Plus pumps include soft rubber mounts that significantly reduce sound vibration, and quick connect fittings for ease of installation. With the new 6.0 GPM (22.7 lpm) product offering – Jabsco now offers a complete range of 1-7 GPM water pressure pumps. The Par-Max Plus Series water pressure pumps come standard with Jabsco’s…
• ITX 6 rating with a Sealed switch and co-injected molded diaphragm that eliminates leak paths, extending the life of the pumps by up to 50%
• Robust electric diaphragm pump design that is proven with over 7 million units in service
• Automatic pressure switch that has been tested over 4 million cycles without failure
• Quick disconnect ports that allow for ease of installation in hard to reach places
• Improved noise dampening rubber feet to significantly minimize vibration when mounted against hard surfaces
• Certification to EN ISO 8846 Marine (Ignition Protection)
For more information about the Jabsco Par-Max Plus Series pumps, call 714-557-4700 or visit us at www.jabsco.com.