Trans Marine Propulsion Systems, Inc. (TMPS), known worldwide for its diesel engine service and engineering capabilities, announced that Jesper Th. Petersen has joined the 29-year-old company as the Senior Technical Superintendent-Manager of 2 Stroke Service.
Prior to joining TMPS, Mr. Petersen served in a series of leadership roles for one of the world's largest engine manufacturers, MAN Diesel & Turbo, from 1984-2011, including:
- Technical Director of MAN Diesel & Turbo North America Inc., Seattle – 2008 – 2011
- General Manager of MAN Diesel Shanghai Co. Ltd. – 2001 to 2008
- Manager at MAN B&W Diesel A/S Copenhagen – 1998 to 2001
- Section Manager at MAN B&W Diesel Copenhagen – 1994 to 1998
- Superintendent Engineer of MAN B&W Diesel Copenhagen – 1984 to 1994