ComNav Marine, a global technology supplier of GPS compasses and other advanced marine electronics, released four new G1 and G2/G2B GNSS satellite compasses.
According to the manufacturer, these Canadian made products have many new and improved features including:
- World’s first GPS and GLONASS based GNSS Compass for complete redundancy
- Unmatched Positioning Accuracy < 0.3m 95% confidence (DGPS)
- Unparalleled Heading Accuracy < 0.25°rms
- Integrated 9 Axis Inertial Measurement Core for enhanced roll, tilt and heading stability
- Simultaneous CAN based (NMEA 2000) and NMEA 0183 data outputs
- Rate of Turn(ROT), Roll, Pitch and Heave available as standard output
- IMO Compliant G3 GNSS Satellite systems with Sunlight Viewable Color display
- Multiple BAUD rate selections: 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400 and 115200
- Superior service coupled with extended two-year warranty
The new compasses are engineered to suit multifaceted applications for transportation, utilities and asset tracking, vessel guidance and survey for industrial, military and other sectors.