Sea-Things Tablet Dry-Bags Now Available
Following the launch of their DryAfloat protective cases for smart phones in 2011, Sea-Things have now launched the DryAtab series to meet the demand for the ever growing number of sailors and water sports enthusiasts who rely on tablet devices for communication, navigation and entertainment these days.
Sea-Things products were selected by Alan Priddy’s Global Challenge team for use by the crew on the 2014 Round-the-World Powerboat Race, and have also been highlighted by SailWorld.com as product of the week.
Two models are available to suit all types of tablet: 7″ mini and 10″ standard! And both at really affordable pre-season prices, with ex stock delivery directly from Amazon UK.
Product features at a glance:
- Keeps your tablet device dry and dust free in all weathers.
- Strong adjustable carrying lanyard!
- Triple waterproof seal.
- Foam backing to protect and cushion your tablet.
- Touch screen usable through clear front cover.
- Audio 'mini jack' socket for connecting earphones.
- Manual inflation valve to assist floatation, if device is dropped overboard.
- SOLAS marine grade reflective strip corners for night visibility.