Livorsi Showcases GPS Pulse Antenna
For Use With Any Electronic Automotive Speedometer With 8K or 16K Pulse Signal.
Convert your electronic speedometer into a GPS speedometer with this GPS Pulse Antenna. The antenna receives GPS satellite signals and outputs the information to 8,000 or 16,000 pulse signal to your existing speedometer. This antenna eliminates connections to the transmission or the need to calibrate to your vehicles tire size.
This fast update antenna receives signals 10Hz (10 per second) driving your speedometer to display your true speed (no pointer lag). This antenna is a stand alone device, which does not require a membership fee for GPS service. This antenna can be mounted under the dash or in an other hidden area as long as you verify the speedometer is working properly before permanently mounting the antenna.
Accuracy and ease of installation makes this GPS Pulse Antenna an affordable solution if you are looking to upgrade to a GPS speedometer system.
- Outputs 8,000 or 16,000 pulse signal to work with your existing electronic speedometer
- Eliminates cables to transmission
- No calibration needed
- 10Hz update for real time data (10 per second)
- 2 3/4 in. L x 2 3/8 in. W x 7/8 in. H
- Operating voltage is 10-32V DC, unit typically consumes < 50Ma at 12V