Oceanteam Shipping forms a joint venture with WIND B.V. offering a complete range of submarine cable storage & handling solutions.
OceanWind Cable Storage Solutions joint venture provides, at its cable facility in Velsen, The Netherlands, submarine cable storage and handling services for cable manufacturers, contractors and operators.
- Short and long term storage with fast access to the North Sea
- Hub for ship-to-ship cable transfers
- Vessel mobilisation/de-mobilisation
- Transport to and from any worldwide port
- Various sizes of turn tables and static tanks readily available
- Cable transfer equipment and experienced cable handling crews available
WIND B.V. is an all-round shipping company, founded in 1990, focusing on the transport and handling of submarine cables and specialising in worldwide transport of project cargoes.
Oceanteam Shipping ASA is an offshore shipping company. Oceanteam's business is the owning, chartering and managing of Deepwater Offshore Construction Service and Pipe Lay Vessels and Fast Support Vessels.