OMEGA Introduces Submersible Pressure Transducers
Omega's new products will be featured at the Sensors Expo and Conference, June 5-7 in Rosemont, Ill.
Omega introduces its new series of pressure transducers with precision micromachined silicon sensor. The PX709GW features lightning/surge protection for amplified models, fused polyurethane cable, premium temperature performance, broad compensated temperature range, protective nose cone and standard or custom cable lengths. Some applications include level monitoring and control, waste water applications, well water depth and tank level.
• 0.20% Standard Accuracy or Optional 0.08% High Accuracy Models for Precise Depth or Level Measurement
• mV/V, 0 to 5Vdc, 0 to 10Vdc, or 4 to 20 mA Outputs Available
• Precision Micromachined Silicon Sensor for Long Term Stability
• 5-Point NIST Traceable Calibration Included
• Lightning/Surge Protection Available on Amplified Models
• 316L SS Case and Diaphragm
• Fused Polyurethane Cable
• Premium Temperature Performance
• Broad Compensated Temperature Range
• Available in Gage Pressure: Vented to Atmosphere Through the Cable; Sealed Gage: Not Vented to Atmosphere; or Absolute Pressure: Vacuum Reference
• Reverse Polarity Protected
• Protective Nose Cone and Desiccant Included
• Standard or Custom Cable Lengths