Three Tankships Chartered by BAHRI

Press Release
Thursday, August 16, 2012

Saudi Arabia's National Shipping Company of Saudi Arabia (BAHRI) & National Chemical Carriers Company Ltd. (NCC) ink long term charter deal.

The National Shipping Company of Saudi Arabia (BAHRI) announces that its 80% owned subsidiary The National Chemical Carriers Company Ltd. (NCC) signs time charter agreements for three chemical tankers with International Shipping and Transportation Company Ltd. (a subsidiary of Saudi Basic Industries Corporation) for a period of 5 years, with an option of extension for another 5 year period.

The value of these time charter agreements is approximately (SAR 480 Millions) for the first five years. The financial impact for the first and the second 45,000 DWT tankers will appear during the third and fourth quarter of the current year 2012 respectively.

The financial impact for the third tanker with the size of 75,000 DWT will appear during the last quarter of the next year 2013.

NCC is a joint venture company between BAHRI and SABIC, where Bahri owns 80% and the remaining 20% is owned by SABIC. NCC presently owns 21 petrochemical tankers for transporting all kinds of petrochemicals around the world.
 

 

Maritime Today


The Maritime Industry's original and most viewed E-News Service

Maritime Reporter June 2016 Digital Edition
FREE Maritime Reporter Subscription
Latest Maritime News    rss feeds

Contracts

Boskalis Secures Dike Reinforcement Project

Royal Boskalis Westminster N.V. announced that the Noorderzijlvest district water board intends to award the contract for the Eemshaven-Delfzijl dike reinforcement

Wärtsilä, Zamakona Yards Join forces in Canary Island

Wärtsilä is enhancing its service offering by participating in a new maintenance hub in the Canary Islands. The facility, operated by one of Spain's biggest shipbuilding and ship repair groups,

Diana Shipping Enters Contract with SwissMarine

Diana Shipping Inc., through a separate wholly-owned subsidiary, has entered into a time charter contract with SwissMarine Services S.A., Geneva, for one of its Ice Class Panamax dry bulk vessels,

Tanker Trends

Essberger Fleet Moves to Marlink’s Sealink VSAT Service

The Hamburg headquartered John T. Essberger (JTE) Group will migrate the primary communication systems of its entire fleet to Sealink, Marlink’s global maritime broadband VSAT service.

China's Robust Crude Oil Imports Mask Changing Fuel Dynamics

China is a bigger concern for crude oil and products markets than the current worries about the British vote to leave the European Union.   While the news media

Navig8 Chemical Adds New Tanker from Kitanihon

Chemical shipping company Navig8 Chemical Tankers Inc. has taken delivery of its first stainless steel chemical tanker, the Navig8 Sirius, from Japanese shipbuilder Kitanihon Shipbuilding Co.

 
 
Maritime Careers / Shipboard Positions Maritime Security Maritime Standards Offshore Oil Pipelines Pod Propulsion Port Authority Ship Electronics Ship Repair Shipbuilding / Vessel Construction
rss | archive | history | articles | privacy | contributors | top maritime news | about us | copyright | maritime magazines
maritime security news | shipbuilding news | maritime industry | shipping news | maritime reporting | workboats news | ship design | maritime business

Time taken: 0.0735 sec (14 req/sec)