Wärtsilä Offer Tempting Menu at Marintec China 2013
A model of the hi-tech WSD 1000 MPSV, a multi-purpose offshore supply vessel with a unique fuel-efficient design, proven hull lines & an integrated equipment package from Wärtsilä, will be on display at the upcoming Expo.
In addition to this and other exhibits, Wärtsilä Ship Power experts will be on hand to discuss a variety of topics in the following areas:
- Environmental excellence and compliance – Ballast Water Management Systems (BWMS), exhaust gas cleaning,inert gas systems,waste water management, retrofitting
- Gas and fuel flexibility – Dual-Fuel Engines, including the game-changing 2-stroke low pressure dual-fuel engine technology, the market leading 4-stroke dual-fuel engines, and the Wärtsilä GasReformer
- Efficiency – latest generating sets Auxpac 16 and Auxpac 32, new series of steerable and transverse thrusters, Wärtsilä Control & Communication Centre (Wärtsilä 3C), and Pumping Solutions
- Seals & Bearings solutions – bringing to market more advanced stern tube solutions that quickly pay for themselves by lasting longer, preventing expensive emergency dockings and downtime, and avoiding leakages
- Optimizing lifecycle value – Ship Design, integrated lifecycle solutions, Services and support to extend the life of a vessel, high quality stand-alone products
Wärtsilä will be at Stand N2F51 at Marintec China 2013, 3 - 6, December 2013 in Shanghai.