The Great Lakes Towing Co. announced a position opening for senior manager responsible for installation and testing of the company’s new 700-ton Marine Travelift and all Travelift business and engineering operations. Responsibilities include:
Prepare business and marketing plans for development of the new business unit.
• Manage all Travelft projects and contracts, from solicitation phase, through estimating and proposal preparation, to delivery of products and services in accordance with agreed upon specifications and within time and budget constrains.
• Respond to inquiries from potential Travelift customers.
• Provide engineering to supplement efforts on various other projects, to help ensure effective estimating, bidding, progress monitoring and tracking, and budget adherence.
• Develop all internal Travelift operations plans, protocols and requirements, including training, maintenance, service, spares and consumables.
• Prepare all heavy lift calculations, lifting plans, and vessel blocking plans for use of new Travelift.
• Monitor and maintain compliance with all company and regulatory safety regulations, including EPA, OSHA, USCG and other regulatory agencies.
Competitive salary with an excellent benefits package. Email resume with salary history to [email protected] or fax to 216-781-7472. AAP/EOE Employer.