SevenCs Release ChartServer 4.3
SevenCs explains that ChartServer is a WMS server that enables the user to view nautical chart data (e.g. S-63 encrypted ENCs). The newly released ChartServer 4.3 version allows more flexible configuration of the chart image and includes:
- Support of both Linux and Windows versions;
- ARCS support;
- Extended Chart Object Filtering;
- Support of all S-52 (ECDIS) chart
- Support of multiple chart formats: S-57/
- S-63; ARCS; DNC; VMap; ARINC; DTED.
- It also includes the newly improved chart loading and installation tool - Chart Handler.
ChartServer can be used in combination with or as a backdrop to other geo-spatial data layers (e.g. weather). It is specifically designed for performance oriented applications, generated to display chart data using web technology.
ChartServer is developed in accordance with OGC requirements, making it the perfect tool for the integration with your application.
Based in Hamburg, SevenCs develops S-57 chart display Kernels for ECDIS, WECDIS and other maritime applications, ENC production and distribution software, and professional maritime navigation software.