FYBA Names 2013 Board of Directors
The Florida Yacht Brokers Association (FYBA) has announced its Board of Directors for 2013.
Ann Vernon, FYBA Executive Director, said, “I am delighted to congratulate this winning team of highly respected yachting industry veterans on being appointed to our Board for 2013. They will help to lead our organization in setting and maintaining the highest professional standards for yacht brokers and yacht charter brokers in our state.”
The 2013 FYBA Board of Directors includes:
- President: Lon McCloskey (The Marine Group)
- Vice Presidents: Gary Smith (Sarasota Yacht & Ship) Crom Littlejohn (Merle Wood & Associates)
- Treasurer : Bob Zarchen (Ardell Yacht & Ship Brokers)
- Secretary: Paul Flannery (HMY Yacht Sales)
- Directors : Jonathan Burkard (Allied Marine) Bob Denison (Denison Yacht Sales) Frank De Varona (Yachting Experts) Whit Kirtland (Bradford Marine Yacht Sales) Bob Saxon (International Yacht Collection) Bruce Schattenburg (Y.CO)
Founded in 1987, the Florida Yacht Brokers Association has grown to become the world’s largest organization of professionals engaged in the worldwide practice of selling and buying yachts of all sizes and types. The FYBA mission statement is: “To unite those engaged in the yacht brokerage business for the purpose of promoting cooperation and professionalism among its members.” FYBA serves as a united voice for its members in state and federal legislative and regulatory processes. FYBA is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.