Globavista Launch Software Product Update
Globavista drives greater efficiency in vessel fleets by providing enhanced operational intelligence to fleet managers with new software product updates, the developer announced.
Globavista is a vessel tracking and monitoring product enhanced with a new User Interface allowing the management of large scale fleets more effectively, giving easier, more intuitive analysis to fleet managers across the globe.
As the demands of maritime tracking and fleet management grows, there is increased worldwide demand for the Globavista vessel tracking platform, which provides users with real time vessel tracking and environmental information to enhance fleet visibility and simplify vessel management using automated monitoring, alerting and risk analysis. In these times of increased pressure on companies to reduce costs and increase efficiencies, Globavista can help streamline operations ultimately reducing the operating costs of a marine fleet, whilst providing key information for compliance and regulatory requirements.
Features of the new release include:
- Improvement in functionality in handling large fleets
- Search facility centred on a defined location, as supported by Google
- Weather forecast data for 120 hours, updated every 6 hours
- Enhanced weather features including: sea state, wind speed, precipitation, visibility, barometric pressure, currents, tides and sea & air temperature
- Reports now available in CSV, PDF & XML formats
- Range & Bearing extended to calculate Journey Time and Estimated Time of Arrival
- Map backdrop can now be saved or printed in different formats
- Vessels in Range of a map location, identified in order of distance from location