Pierre Danet, current vice president and regional CFO of Hewlett Packard, Printing and Personal Systems in EMEA, will join Maersk Line
on April 7 as chief financi
al officer (CFO) and be part of the management board of Maersk Line, the company announced today.
Maersk Line’s current chief strategy, finance and transformation officer, Jakob Stausholm
, will continue in the role of chief strategy and transformation officer.
As of April 7, Maersk Line’s management board will consist of:
- Søren Skou, chief executive officer (CEO)
- Michael Chivers, chief human resources officer
- Vincent Clerc, chief trade and marketing officer
- Pierre Danet, chief financial officer (CFO)
- Steven Schueler, chief commercial officer (CCO)
- Jakob Stausholm, chief strategy and transformation officer
- Søren Toft, chief operating officer (COO)