DW Release World Drilling & Production Forecast Update
The new quarterly issue (Q3) of Douglas-Westwood’s (DW) World Drilling and Production Forecast (DWD&P) has been released. Major changes have been seen in the forecasts for Iraq, Libya and Uzbekistan. DW inform that the report now also includes forecasts for Bangladesh, Israel, Mozambique, Republic of Congo and Sudan & South Sudan.
Through to 2020 and utilizing a proprietary methodology, DWD&P provides data analysis on 58 key countries, offering near-total coverage of global onshore and offshore hydrocarbon production.
Based on detailed models, the report examines each country in turn and includes a summary of hydrocarbon potential and sensitized production outlook, with associated development drilling requirements segmented into oil & gas for the onshore sector and shallow vs. deep water depths for the offshore sector. New for the Q3 2014 edition are country-by-country exploration and appraisal (E&A) drilling forecasts for both the onshore and offshore sectors.
The World Drilling & Production Forecast contains:
• Drilling & production data – generated in-house through models exclusive to DW, we assess the prospects of 58 countries and determine historic, current and potential future production and associated development and E&A well-drilling requirements: oil & gas, onshore & offshore, offshore; deep and shallow water
• Detailed analysis – summary level overview analysis and market commentary provided at country-level alongside data and forecasts. Identification of sensitized scenarios used to drive drilling forecasts.
• Full global coverage – the only product on the market able to provide such a level of granularity and confidence on the drilling and production market.
• Long-term outlook – a seven-year forecast from 2014 to 2020 provides a medium-term perspective on drilling & production opportunities.
• Hind cast – annual data back to 2004 enables examination of each country’s long-term D&P trends.
• Comprehensive experience – gained from nearly 25 years of research. This product has been developed through exposure to industry-leading international M&A engagements including numerous diligence exercises conducted for oilfield services, equipment and drilling organizations worldwide, including those in opaque or less-publicized markets such as China, the Middle East and Russia.
• Dynamic – an ongoing process, DWD&P research is updated continuously, allowing for regular updates and detailed knowledge of each country’s hydrocarbon activity and potential.
• Independent – through a refined methodology, this product does not rely on one source of external data, but uses a considered approach to derive historic, current and future views on each and every one of the 58 countries.
• Highly flexible – we believe that this product provides unrivalled segmentation of data / forecasts, but we are able to provide further detailed segmentation, grouping or analysis – including scenario comparison.
• Contact us for Analyst support – through our network of global offices, we can provide further insight through local analysts.
• Quarterly updates – for the highest level of accuracy, a subscription option is available for quarterly reports, but we also offer one-time purchase of the last released version.
Further information at: http://bit.ly/1nWuOLM