The employees in Dampskibsselskabet NORDEN A/S have elected the following employee representatives and alternates to the Company’s Board of Directors for a three-year period:
- Lars Enkegaard Biilmann, Captain (reelected)
- Christian Ingerslev, Vice President (newly elected)
- Thorbjørn Joensen, Chief Engineer (newly elected)
- Johan Visbech Berg Nissen, Chief Officer
- Janus Haahr, Senior Operations Manager
- Andrew Christian McPhail, Senior Chartering Manager
The new employee representatives will join the Board of Directors immediately following the annual general meeting, which will be held on Thursday, April 23, 2015.
The present employee representatives Ole Clausen, Anne-Katrine Nedergaard and Lars Enkegaard Biilmann will withdraw from the Board of Directors immediately following the annual general meeting on April 23, 2015. However, Lars Enkegaard Biilmann will join the Board of Directors again as he has been reelected.