Transocean: Fleet Update Summary
Transocean Ltd. today issued a monthly fleet update summary which includes new contracts, changes to existing contracts, and changes in estimated planned out-of-service time of 15 or more days since August 21, 2014.
According to the update, the total value of Transocean’s new contracts since the August 21, 2014 fleet update summary is approximately $115 million.
Other highlights include:
- Transocean Honor was awarded a one year contract extension in Angola at a dayrate of $194,000 ($71 million estimated backlog). The rig's prior dayrate was $155,000.
- Jack Bates was awarded a one-well contract in an undisclosed location at a dayrate of $440,000 ($26 million estimated backlog). The rig's prior dayrate was $380,000.
- M.G. Hulme, Jr. was awarded a one-well contract in an undisclosed location at a dayrate of $200,000 ($18 million estimated backlog). The rig was previously idle.
- The ultra-deepwater floater, GSF Jack Ryan, is idle.
- Estimated 2014 planned out-of-service time increased by a net 17 days. Estimated 2015 planned out-of-service time decreased by a net 140 days, including 124 days on the GSF Jack Ryan.