IMC To Construct $32.1 Million Chem Tanker

Thursday, November 16, 2000
Shipping and trading company IMC Holdings Ltd. on Thursday said it plans to build a $32.1 million chemical tanker in China, scheduled for delivery on May 31, 2003.

A company statement said that IMC plans to fund 70 percent of the $32.1 million with loans and the other 30 percent with its internal resources. IMC signed the building contract with China Shipbuilding Trading Co Ltd in Beijing, as well as China and Dalian Shipyard in Dalian.

Maritime Reporter June 2014 Digital Edition
FREE Maritime Reporter Subscription
Latest Maritime News    rss feeds

Contracts

Ardmore Shipping Secures Newbuilding Finance

Ardmore Shipping Corporation says it has signed agreements to upsize its existing senior loan facility with ABN AMRO Bank N.V., Nordea Bank Finland Plc, and Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB ("SEB").

Gulf Island Fab Sign Bechtel Offshore Cooperation Agreement

Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc. says it has signed a cooperative agreement with Bechtel Oil, Gas, and Chemicals, Inc. to work together to pursue opportunities for offshore projects for the U.

DoD Awards Ingalls 'USS Ronald Reagan' Contract Modification

U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) informs that Huntington Ingalls Inc., Newport News, Virginia, is being awarded a US$13,759,894 modification to previously awarded cost-plus-award-fee,

Finance

Ardmore Shipping Secures Newbuilding Finance

Ardmore Shipping Corporation says it has signed agreements to upsize its existing senior loan facility with ABN AMRO Bank N.V., Nordea Bank Finland Plc, and Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB ("SEB").

UK Chancellor Mentions Hi-Tech Tax Breaks on Bibby Offshore Visit

Bibby Offshore, subsea services provider to the oil & gas industry, says it has hosted a visit by George Osborne, Chancellor of the Exchequer, to the Company’s workshop,

DoD Awards Ingalls 'USS Ronald Reagan' Contract Modification

U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) informs that Huntington Ingalls Inc., Newport News, Virginia, is being awarded a US$13,759,894 modification to previously awarded cost-plus-award-fee,

 
 
Maritime Contracts Maritime Standards Offshore Oil Pipelines Port Authority Salvage Ship Repair Shipbuilding / Vessel Construction Sonar Winch
rss | archive | history | articles | privacy | terms and conditions | contributors | top maritime news | about us | copyright | maritime magazines
maritime security news | shipbuilding news | maritime industry | shipping news | maritime reporting | workboats news | ship design | maritime business

Time taken: 0.1074 sec (9 req/sec)