Vietnam Shipyard Builds New Caledonia Tugboat
Cty TNHH Vuot Song, the subsidiary shipyard of Roy’s Maritime in Vietnam has just finished the construction of a 16-m long tugboat for New Caledonia, that will be delivered to the ship owner early 2014.
The tugboat ‘Taabya.on’ is 16 meters long and 6.20 meters in breadth with a 16-tonee bollard pull, and will be used for the transportation of nickel in New Caledonia.
Build of the new vessel was supervised by classification society Bureau Veritas (4BV.F), and New Caledonian Maritime in accordance with the divison 222.
Roy's Maritime say they supplied all of the following equipment:
- Searchlight and wiper Seematz (230V/2000W/ 463 HGS)
- Navigation lights & Heavy duty floodlights and engine room lights Hellamarine
- Generator (11.2 and 10.7 kVA, 50 HZ) beta Marine & Battery charger Cristec
- Toilet & pumps SPX Johnson
- BNWAS, fire and water detection, Navigation lights panel Marinelec
- Hydraulic steering system Lecomble & Schmitt
- Push-pull control Kobelt - Electrical components Schneider Electric (SND.HA)
- GPS and compass Plastimo – AdvanSea
- Bilge water filter system Wavestream
- Engine Guascor
About Roy's Maritime
Roy’s Maritime is a marine kiosk distributing and delivering complete marine packages in Vietnam and other countries in the Asia Pacific region.