The Canadian Ferry Operators Association (CFOA) announce its team to lead the organization into 2013.
CFOA is a member-based organization representing Canadian ferry owners and operators across the country. Ferries are an integral part of Canadas transportation system. CFOA has more than 60 members, accounting for nearly all the major ferry routes in Canada.
The CFOA Incoming executive to lead the Board of Directors and members :
· Captain Jamie Marshall, Chair British Columbia Ferry Services Inc.
· François Bertrand, 1st Vice Chair Société des Traversiers du Québec
· Susan Schrempf, 2nd Vice Chair Owen Sound Transportation Company
· Gregg Ryder, Treasurer Coastal Transport Limited
· Stuart Jones, Secretary Government of Ontario, Ministry of Transportation
Collectively, CFOAs members:
· Run a fleet of almost 140 ferries
· Employ approximately 7,400 people
· Carry over 40 million passengers and nearly 17 million vehicles annually
"We look forward to working together to showcase Canadian ferries at our upcoming Annual General Meeting and Conference (theme 'Charting the Course: Innovative Approaches to Customer Relations') in St. Johns, NL, in September 2013," said CFOA CEO Serge Buy.