Risk Intelligence Forms Advisory Board
The maritime security intelligence company Risk Intelligence is joined by six maritime industry leaders who will serve as the company’s board of advisors. The board is led by the former fleet commander of the Royal Navy, Admiral Sir James Burnell-Nugent.
The board held its first meeting in London on 11 June 2013.
“The six members bring a staggering amount of experience into the board, from navies, shipping companies, offshore, oil and gas, and classification societies,” said Hans Tino Hansen, CEO of Risk Intelligence.
Risk Intelligence said it set up the advisory board to strengthen the strategic outlook and develop the company.
The board consists of the following members:
- Admiral Sir James Burnell-Nugent, former Commander-in-Chief Fleet, Royal Navy - Chairman
- Vice Admiral Kevin Cosgriff, (Rtd), US Navy, former Commander NAVCENT
- Rear Admiral Torben Orting Jorgensen, (Rtd) , Royal Danish Navy, General Manager, Maersk Broker
- Rear Admiral Pieter Kok, (Rtd), former commander Dutch Surface Fleet, Royal Netherlands Navy
- Captain (N) Thomas Weik, (Rtd), US Navy, former Senior Surveyor, Det Norske Veritas (DNV)
- Captain David Cotterell, Managing Director, Oil Companies International Marine Forum (OCIMF)