CMA CGM EPIC Service: Europe to Indian Subcontinent
CMA CGM Group is pleased to announce that its EPIC service is now calling Piraeus on its way from North Europe to Indian subcontinent and the Middle East.
This new call at Piraeus allows CMA CGM to provide its customers with the following enhancements:
* From North Europe to Piraeus
* A direct service from Southampton, Rotterdam, Hamburg, Le Havre and Antwerp
* Better transit times: Le Havre – Piraeus in only 7 days, Antwerp – Piraeus in 10 days (transit times reduced by 4 days)
* From Piraeus to Arab Gulf, Indian subcontinent and the Far East
* Direct calls at Jebel Ali, Port Qasim, Nhava Sheva and Mundra
CMA CGM Group will also be able to meet, via Piraeus, the growing demand of its Turkish customers to markets in the Indian subcontinent and the Middle East.
Loaded from the Turkish ports of Hayderpasa Gebze Avcilar and Gemlik, containerized goods will reach Jebel Ali via Piraeus between17 and 19 days.
The new rotation is as follows:
Southampton, Rotterdam, Hamburg, Antwerp, Le Havre, Piraeus, Khor Fakkan, Jebel Ali, Port Qasim, Nhava Sheva, Mundra, Jeddah, Malta, Tangiers and back to Southampton
The first vessel to start the rotation from North Europe is the CMA CGM ROSSINI, planned to call Piraeus on May 31st.
Source: CMA CGM