Vroon Offshore Services name their new SSV 'VOS Shine' in a ceremony at Den Helder in The Netherlands
VOS Shine was christened by Mrs Gwen Klaphake, wife of Mr Rolf de Vries, Managing Director, Blue Stream Offshore B.V.. the first charterer of the vessel.
The new vessel is a DP-2 Subsea Support Vessel, built at Fujian Southeast Shipyard, Fuzhou in China.
Brief particulars of VOS Shine:
- Length o.a 59.25 m
- Beam o.a 14.95 m
- DP Class Class 2, ABS
- GT/NT 1,741 / 522
- Built 2012
- Main engine output 2x Main Engine 1,920 kW with CCP
- Crane lifting equipment Main crane: 24 mt SWL @ 8 m, 6mt@ 19 m, max outreach
- Service crane: PS - SW - 3mt x 9m outreach
- Total accommodation 50; 10x Single Cabins / 20 Double Cabins
- Additional Capabilities Clear Deck Area - 375 m2