Tankship-specific Version of FindaportCD Released
Harbour & terminal information providers, Shipping Guides Ltd, says its latest tanker-specific addition enables customers to access the most comprehensive port information available from their desktops without having to rely on expensive satellite connections.
Ports and terminals meeting users’ requirements can be identified in just a few simple clicks and the new tanker specific version is tailored to the day-to-day tanker information requirements of oil majors. Access to specific port information - including mooring diagrams, berthing facilities and cargo handling capability - has never been more focused or fast.
“From producing the Guide to Tanker Ports (GTTP) for over 40 years, we know there is a thriving market for providing port information specific for tanker vessels/cargo,” says Shipping Guides Ltd Communications and Development Manager, Jessica Pielow.
“Our tanker customers will find the tailored information highly beneficial to their business operations in terms of maximising efficiency and minimising cost. We are the only company with an exclusive focus on providing global port information and we pride ourselves on having the most accurate and useful information available, and on the fact that all of our data is only collated and edited by ex-seafarers. In providing data that is segment-specific, FindaportCD: Tanker meets the maritime industry’s growing sophistication as a consumer of digital products.”
FindaportCD: Tanker contains all the port information from across the Shipping Guides Ltd port information range and enables the user to:
• locate over 2,144 ports and over 10,000 terminals globally
• access detailed port information listed in over 70 headings
• view over 3,070 port plans
• view over 1,000 photographs
• view over 677 Reports of Actual Conditions Experienced (ACE Reports) provided by fellow seafarers
• search using a map reference or specify requirements using over 26 criteria
• save ports as favourites
• print and save functions to the local PC
• email port information (internet connection required)
• download recent updates (internet connection required)
More information at: www.portinfo.co.uk