Marine Link
Sunday, December 4, 2016

Transocean Acquires ConocoPhillips Interest in Joint Venture

June 2, 2003

A subsidiary has purchased ConocoPhillips’ 40 percent interest in the Deepwater Frontier joint venture, Deepwater Drilling II L.L.C. The company, which already owns the other 60 percent interest in the joint venture is a party to a lease-financing arrangement for the drillship.

The Deepwater Frontier joint venture will now be consolidated with Transocean (RIG)’s financial statements and related lease obligation will be reflected on Transocean’s balance sheet.



 
Maritime Reporter Magazine Cover Nov 2016 - Workboat Edition

Maritime Reporter and Engineering News’ first edition was published in New York City in 1883 and became our flagship publication in 1939. It is the world’s largest audited circulation magazine serving the global maritime industry, delivering more insightful editorial and news to more industry decision makers than any other source.

Subscribe
Maritime Reporter E-News subscription

Maritime Reporter E-News is the subsea industry's largest circulation and most authoritative ENews Service, delivered to your Email three times per week

Subscribe for Maritime Reporter E-News