Armstrong Marine Delivers Highly Versatile Landing Craft to Arctic Marine Solutions in Seward, Alaska.
This unique work boat features custom built, self contained modules which can be attached in the field to deliver freight, passengers, equipment or any combination of the above to the jobsite. The all aluminum 68’ x 18’ high speed landing craft was designed to deliver multiple payloads using the same platform. Three self contained, climate controlled passenger modules can be easily attached to the deck and allow up to 36 crew or passengers to be safely transported to the jobsite. Additionally, the vessel features:
• Triple Scania DI 12 diesel engines rated at 650 horsepower each
• Triple UltraJet 410 water jet propulsion systems
• Northern Lights MG-15YSL Three phase diesel genset
• Integrated Garmin navigation and radar package
• Flir thermal imaging system
• Hydraulically operated 10’ bow door.