Marine Link
Thursday, December 8, 2016

Cheniere Energy Commences Drilling Project

August 25, 1999

Cheniere Energy began test well drilling on its third prospect: a 3-D Exploration Program in Cameron Parish, La. Located in approximately 25 ft. of water offshore Louisiana, number three Shark Prospect's objective is in the Planulina-1 formation at approximately 9,900 ft. Cheniere holds an 85 percent working interest - the other 15 percent is held by Beta Oil & Gas Company.


 
Maritime Reporter Magazine Cover Nov 2016 - Workboat Edition

Maritime Reporter and Engineering News’ first edition was published in New York City in 1883 and became our flagship publication in 1939. It is the world’s largest audited circulation magazine serving the global maritime industry, delivering more insightful editorial and news to more industry decision makers than any other source.

Subscribe
Maritime Reporter E-News subscription

Maritime Reporter E-News is the subsea industry's largest circulation and most authoritative ENews Service, delivered to your Email three times per week

Subscribe for Maritime Reporter E-News