Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. (MES) completed and delivered a 66,000 dwt type bulk carrier M.V. "DRAFTDODGER" (MES Hull No.1882) at its Tamano Works on March 11, 2016 to Ypsos Maritime Ltd, Liberia.
This is the 12th ship of our "neo66BC", the "wide beam shallow draft vessel" of our line up “neo series”.
- Length overall: 199.99 m
- Breadth (molded): 36.00 m
- Depth (molded) : 18.45 m
- Gross Tonnage: 38,219
- Deadweight: 66,545 metric tons
- Main Engine: MITSUI-MAN B&W Diesel Engine 7S50ME-B9.3 x1set
- Service Speed: abt. 14.5 knots
- Complement:24 persons
- Classification Society: NK
- Date of Delivery: March 11, 2016